Having trouble writing your Facebook Ads?
You've come to the right place! This tool will help you write better Facebook Ads.
1. What is the main topic / keyword?
e.g. photography, golf, social media marketing
2. Who are you targeting?
Should be singular, e.g. public speaker, home seller, photographer.
3. What is the name of the "thing" you want them to buy/try/download/etc?
e.g. Facebook Ads Cheatsheet, UpViral, GoPro
4. What is the "thing" that holds the solution they want?
Enter a noun, 1 or 2 words. e.g. software, checklist, digital camera.
5. How would you describe that "thing" in a way that arouses curiosity?
Enter an adjective. e.g. untapped, never-before-released, breakthrough.
6. What is the big payoff / gain your audience wants from what you offer?
e.g. get more customers, grow your business, shoot better photos.
7. What is the biggest obstacle, barrier or pain they want to avoid?
Complete the phrase "Without....", e.g. spending a ton of time learning.
8. Your Email Address